If your 99-03 7.3L Ford Super Duty truck has one of our current Standard Regulated Return Fuel System Kits
(S.S. Braided Teflon Hose version only), you can use this kit to upgrade it to a FUEL BOWL DELETE style system. This kit ONLY includes the parts necessary to modify an EXISTING Regulated Return Kit, see the important notes below!
This Driven Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete UPGRADE Kit features:
• Secure Bolt-in Installation Using Stock Fuel Bowl Bolts
• Compact Size Tucks Neatly Against the High Pressure Oil Reservoir
• Feeds Fuel at Front of Cylinder Heads...Away from the Turbocharger Heat
• Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block **
• #6 Male JIC Fittings Pre-Installed in Delete Block
• #6 S.S. Braided over Teflon Hoses from Delete Block to Heads *
• Required Cylinder Head Fittings Included
• New Return Hose and Return Adapter Fitting Included (not pictured) *
NOTE: This is NOT a complete fuel system kit, it can NOT be used to delete a fuel filter bowl in an otherwise stock fuel system and should NOT be ordered without a complete understanding of how and why this kit needs to be used. This kit is an upgrade to an existing Regulated Return fuel system or the beginning of a custom regulated return fuel system only. If you are not interested in building your own fuel system and would like to delete the filter bowl and improve the flow and pressure to your fuel injectors, check out our complete Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return kit.
Removal of the stock filter bowl requires the use of a quality 2 micron POST-PUMP fuel filter for proper fuel injector protection. Check out our Post Pump Fuel Filter Kit.
This kit was built to upgrade our own Regulated Return Kits. While it may be possible to use this kit to convert another brand of Regulated Return to a Fuel Bowl Delete system, doing so is not something that we can offer support for. Please do not call us and ask how to use this kit with a Regulated Return that we didn't manufacture!
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.