1996-2003 Adrenaline HPOP
The Adrenaline is a heavy duty, rebuilt higher volume high pressure oil pump. It's a great addition for many high pressure oil system needs and injector combinations, up to and including Stage IIs and 250cc Hybrids. Every Adrenaline pump is built to the same standards, and tested to ensure that those standards are met before being shipped. Here are some of the features of the Adrenaline pump:
• 1996-2003 7.3L Bolt-In Replacement
(we're not stocking the 94-95 "anti-drainback" pumps at this time)
• Higher Volume than Stock 15° or 17° Pumps
• Benefits Stock and Modified Trucks
• Many Reports of Fuel Economy Increases (but you realize we can't guarantee this)
• Increased Power for Towing or "Hot Rodding"
• Heavy Duty Dual BALL BEARING Cartridge - No Bushings!
• 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty!*
1. A $250 Core Charge is Automatically Added to Every Adrenaline Pump Order.
This charge will be refunded when we receive your core high pressure oil pump back.
2. We TRY TO KEEP THESE IN STOCK
, but due to the popularity we sometimes run out. If you have an urgent need for a pump, it is best if you confirm by phone or email that we have them before placing your order. Otherwise, orders placed online are shipped in the order received until we run out of pumps...then they are held and processed "in order" when more pumps come in.
3. We would appreciate it if you returned your core as soon as possible.
We have to return the cores when ordering more pumps, and the cores are used to build new pumps, so a delay in returning your core hurts the ability of others to purchase and enjoy the same pump you just installed!
4. While it is not necessary in every case, we do "recommend" the use of a new IPR with a new HPOP. If you're recently changed your IPR and are sure it's in good working order, you probably don't need to worry about it. Please don't expect old IPRs with old o-rings to be working perfectly in your brand new pump though.
* DieselSite 2-Year Warranty is "almost no questions asked". Any failure with the pump will be covered for 2 years as long as there are no signs that someone obviously abused the pump, disassembled the pump, threw it off a building, launched it with a catapult, etc. In other words, if it looks like it was used as intended and wasn't taken apart...it's covered!
IMPORTANT CORE NOTE: CORES WITH STRIPPED THREADS REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT EXTRA WORK AND PARTS TO REPAIR. WE WILL ONLY RETURN $25 OF THE CORE CHARGE IF THE CORE PUMP HAS STRIPPED THREADS. NO EXCEPTIONS!