If you're doing a "Fuel Bowl Delete" type fuel system on a 94-97 "OBS" or 99-03 Super Duty or Excursion with a 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, you MUST replace that bowl with an appropriate filter to protect the injectors. We've got the just the kit to do this cleanly, using quality Baldwin filters that are significantly less expensive to replace than the stock filter. We developed our Post Pump Filter Kit to work hand in hand with either our OBS Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return or Super Duty Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Kit, using either a stock fuel pump or an aftermarket pump like the FueLab unit used in our High Performance Fuel Delivery Kit.
This kit CANNOT be used by itself to delete the factory filter bowl. It MUST be used with a REGULATED RETURN type fuel system.
Our Post Pump Filter Kit includes:
• Custom T-304 S.S. Filter Mounting Bracket **
• Custom Aluminum Mounting Spacer (auto trans only) **
• High Quality Spin-On Filter Head
• Baldwin 2 Micron Filter **
• All Nuts / Bolts / Fittings Needed (stock fuel pump adapter extra)
• Custom High Quality S.S. Braid over Teflon Hoses *
• Complete Full Color Installation Instructions
IMPORTANT 94-97 TRUCK NOTICE
- The MANUAL TRANSMISSION version of this kit does NOT fit 94-97 "OBS" Trucks with the ZF-5 transmission. At this time our Post Pump Fuel Filter Kit only fits OBS trucks with the Automatic Transmission.
1. If using this kit with a STOCK fuel pump, you will need to add the DRIVEN DIESEL FUEL PUMP OUTLET ADAPTER
fitting. You can see the adapter in the "related products" at the bottom of the page. We don't include it in the kit because we anticipate customers using it with other pumps and don't want them having to pay for a fitting they don't need.
2. This kit uses the Baldwin BF7633 Filter. We stock the replacement filters, or you can use any appropriate cross-reference for this filter.
3. The filter included with this kit is NOT a water separator. Most water separators operate on the suction side of the system, not the pressure side. We do recommend that you use an appropriate pre-pump filter/water separator when removing the factory filter bowl assembly.
Check out the cool ball valves in the "Related Products" section below, they make servicing the filters a much cleaner experience!
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.